Thursday, April 28, 2011

Unicorns are so obedient

I'm really happy that I've actually stuck to posting everyday!! And if not, every other day on here :) So I didn't go to school today (cramps, not lying) but they went away about 3 hours after I woke up. So, I'm feeling good now. I'm wearing a top from the Melrose trading post, twas $5. Wearing some American Apparel corduroy navy (almost black) corduroy shorts, they were a gift, and I paired them with my mom's vintage belt. The bag is from a store in Downtown LA, originally worth $25, but hassled it down to $15! The flats are cranberry colored and feel like suede/some kind of velvet, i'm not really sure what the exact fabric is, purchased from my thrifty. My unicorn is from my old barbie playset!! And the rest of my accessories are my usual - rosemary, wooden cross bracelet, jesus bracelet, mayan bracelet, blue rope, watch, cross ring, and my two other rings that I can't really explain haha. 


Have a wonderful day!







Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: