Monday, July 18, 2011

These Dreams Under My Pillow

Oh Land is so underrated! She's so talented! Lately I've been listening to White Nights (Max Tundra Remix) by Oh Land on repeat for the past hour. Today I wore my cream silk vest, black top, and pink chiffon skirt. The skirt, again, is DIY made by my madre! The vest and top were thrifted for $3 each! The sunnies were purchased at some store Downtown (I should really write the name next time) for $5!!!!!!!! The grey thigh highs are from American Apparel, but they were a gift I got during the artwalk! They were giving out socks to everyone haha. They're just up to my knees because I bunched them inside the boots, they're way too long! They go all the way to my damn hips!! That's what one is cursed with when they're 5'2! But I'm 15, so I have a little bit of hope. At least 1 inch (if God loves me)!! The docs are vintage and the cross necklace is from eBay! My rings are all vintage, and my watch is by Nooka.


Have a wonderful day! PS don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE guys! It ends tomorrow at midnight!


Silk cream vest - $3 thrifted
Black top - $3 thrifted
Pink chiffon skirt - DIY (thanks mom!!)
Grey thigh highs - gift from American Apparel
Sunnies - $5 Downtown
Cross necklace - $2 from eBay
Docs - vintage

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

13 comments:

Daniel said...

Loving your vibes !

http://inspiremebitch.blogspot.com/

Isabel Hendrix said...

aahhhgghh! this is so cute! I love everything.. also, your legs are like.. perfect. perrrfect!!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous look ! you seem to be Le Happy's twin, look : www.le-happy.com :D

Love,

P.

Unknown said...

gorgeous look ! you seem to be Le Happy's twin, look : www.le-happy.com :D

Love,

P.

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

LOVE your hair! x hivenn

Paula said...

You are so beautiful and your style just amazing! I love your skirt, jewelry and sunnies. Also the cross is great. Wow.

xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

Lieke said...

I am looking for some sort of sunglasses, but i can't find them :(

Unknown said...

Very cute look !
xx

Chrysa said...

Your outfit is great! Amazing combination:) The skirt and sunnies are lovelY

Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

Chrysa
Stories and Sequins

Sebastian Simon Lifschitz said...

I love Oh Land! And that exact song you've quoted has bin inside my head for days now!
I adore this ensemble, dear, you have a great style!

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit!

xox Courtney Michele
Breakfast in Wonderland

No said...

ooo i love your necklace. and how you paired gray knee socks with the pink skirt. great color combo :)

rosapelsblog said...

u have a nice style!