Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Connected Alien Fest


Lace bell bottoms - Miracle Eye // hellbounds - UNIF via Connected // tank - vintage // belt - long beach flea market // headband - DIY // sunglasses - eBay // jewelry - vintage

What can I say. We look like aliens, and we like it! Anyways, I went to this thing called the Connected festival here in Los Angeles a few days ago with Dominique and Omar! I met Mark Hunter (cobra snake) for the first time and fan girled a lil.. Not embarrassed to say that at all. Unif and many other booths were also present, selling tons of their clothes and shoes at unbelievable prices. I got a good amount of things that I can't wait to share with you guys.. The first being my favorite purchase! These mermaid pink hellbounds! Gah. So great. Just like that last photo of Beavis and Butthead as illustrated by Dimepiece. Uh huh huh huh.

PS Dominique filmed the Connected festival for her YouTube channel StyleFilmer with tons of footage of us shoppin' and great outfits. Watch it here!

17 comments:

LONESOME SOULS | APRIL | LIFE STYLE BLOGGER said...

Love the hellbounds. I love everything! Wish I lived in America.

The Buttonboxx said...

Beautiful pics!! Xx

Magnet said...

Like I said to you on skype, soo jealous! I want to do all this awesome shit mayan.

Allison said...

DAMN! I'm usually not a big fan of hellbounds, but you rock them like no one else!

Marlon d. said...

Ugh,i fucking love you and your style! Fuck you,you have the best style haha <3

ScatterrBrained said...

so many platforms, so much awesome! :D

Norelle Rheingold said...

OMG, I fucking love the poster with the female version of Beavis and Butt-Head and of course you!!! ♥

Melissa said...

I'm swooning over those pants.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

bravegrrl said...

you are so awesome my fav lil alien! love it all xoxo

when do we get to hang again... i can't believe i haven't seen you since bebe's reading! damn! let's have some more fun grrrrrL!

Marisa´✝ said...

your staly is really different than mine but anyway i love it! hope you visit my blog, since right now i follow you! i wait you on http://keepcalm-livethelife.blogspot.com/
xxx

SARA said...

oh fuck I love your blog !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice :)

Unknown said...

great pics thanks for sharing

Shevah said...

ahhhhh you guise look perfeccccccccttttt. wowww. totally jealous that there are no cool things ova here like that. BAH.



luhh u!
xo

Dominique Nghiem said...

loveee youuuu babee <3 more shoppin adventures to come!

Claudia said...

love the prada glasses! i'm still craving for them!

xx

Burn That Dress said...

Your purple hair looks gorgeous with the orange flower crown!