Sunday, January 6, 2013

Shoes shoes shoes // DA GOOD STUFF (1)

As an attempt to make up for my future lack of posting actual outfit photos, I will begin to share my shoe obsessions/other obsessions/musical remedies with the blogggggggin' wurld! This series of first world obsessions will be titled 'DA GOOD STUFF' and there will be lots more to come. When I can't sleep, I shop (mostly drool) over shoes online. I can't sleep most nights until past midnight, so this is kind of a regular thing for me at this point. I thrift and shop on Etsy most of the time for clothes and accessories, but shoes are my biggest obsession, so I do more retail shopping in regards to things I like to wear on my feetz. This may be a bit hypocritical, I guess, but this doesn't mean I don't actively try and hunt down vintage shoes. DISCLAIMER: None of these shops or brands have compensated me personally for any promotion on this here 'ol blog. I'm sharing these pieces with you because I want to and I think they're awesome. Click on the photo to be led to the product page.

These boots by To Be Announced ($204.95) are a really awesome alternative to the cherry red Docs that I see all the time. I wish these weren't SO expensive. I'd be all over these babies if they didn't cost $204.. Crazy stuff, but I'm actually considering it because I can see myself getting a lot of use out of these. Whatevzzzzzz.

These Chloe flats ($259) are da bomb dot com, but I can't seem to justify the price. I'm assuming the fact that they're 'Chloe' should explain the price tag, but I just can't seem to succumb. Definitely an awesome pair of flats/sandals/open boots/idk shoes, though, and I hate flats a lot.


These Miista boots ($95) are pretty cool, but something I'd usually steer away from. I think it's the really cool design that it features, how it looks like the top piece of the boot was tied on with lace through the eyelets that catches my attention. WAIT A SEC. I wonder if that part is removable?! Description doesn't state, but that would be rad as fuck.

These JC boots ($189.95) are very cool indeed. In my mind, all the shoes listed would look awesome paired with a white bell sleeve above-knee length dress. A few weeks ago, my friend Casey actually found a pair literally identical to these (you can see her outfit post here), and I instantly fell in love. Of course, since she's a thrifting goddess, she found these for less than $10. I know this because thrifting with her is a really unbelievable experience, almost kind of intimidating.. Ya know, how she can find the coolest pieces in less than ten minutes. She makes me honored to be her friend. Her chihuahua Floatie is pretty cool, too, I guess. You can see my older post featuring mostly him here. UNREAL STUFF.

Hope you liked this weird post series thing I've started. I don't usually talk about clothes on this style(?) blog, mostly about issues and personal events in my life, accompanied with outfit photos of me. Hope ya have one of those REALLY awesome Mondays!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

those chloe shoes!! fucking hell they are amazing!! remind of vivenne westwood pirate boots, thanks for sharing these beauties with the world!

http://antoinettevintage.blogspot.co.uk/

UB said...

yo they're all PERFECT. but I actually kinda bought those Miista boots a couple of months ago and I've wanted them since forever, but when they arrived they were too small :-(( plus the upper-part wasn't removable. plus I had to pay around $100 in customs told and shipping back. THAT SUCKED. but they do rock.

☾ CHERYL ♡ said...

DAAAAAAANG, THE TBA BOOTS LOOK SO AWESOME!!! Definitely something new and different from the Doc Marts. You should totally save up for that one. SO MANY OUTFIT IDEAS WITH THOSE PRETTIES *__*

Melissa said...

I think those black boots are my favorite out of all of these!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

bravegrrl said...

i am the same way with shoes... i really really really want a new pair of docs....errrrrrrrr

bravegrrl said...

ps the aggy ones <3

OurMistyDays said...

amazing shoes

Ellen Grace said...

These are all amazing, wish I had footwear like that!

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Samantha said...

All the boots looks great dear <3. if you need to buy some new boots i recommend you boot barn coupons boot barn has great stock as far as boots are concerned. XX

Selena said...

i know for real...$200? I dont think so. but they are fucking rad. knowing you, i'm sure you can find a similar pair wholesale somewhere for much cheaper. p.s. my color is a mixture of Joico (their color line that is not "natural" colors) with a Manic Panic. text me for details if you feel so inclined. :)

NRC♥ said...

The first pair is just soo perfect!!
NRC ♥

Angelina said...

fo' real why are those shoes so expensive???? i want those leopard print ones. and the cool doc ones. I'm not super into flats, like, ever, but those Chloe ones are super cool? u have good taste bb <3

Jane said...

Leopard pleaaaaase ;-)
This is definitely my favorite pair!!

Strawberry Freckleface said...

You are too kind. And awesome. And we must thrift soon.

Tigerlilly said...

I love those miista boots!! and the jc leopard ones are so fab xx

fashionrushhh.blogspot.co.uk

Mustika said...

nice blog ! :)

http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i love them all!!

ROSALINDIS said...

Awesome shoes!

http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful stuff!! some of the wonderful Boot Barn codes and online coupons are availalbe on shoppingspout.com