Friday, September 6, 2013

Anenome


dress - DIY // boots - harley davidson // sunglasses - ray ban (purchased on eBay) // rings - flea market

Bangs are finally growin' out, heat is finally sizzling down, I'm cooking my own meals, the Miracle Eye homepage and product shots are lookin' nicer and nicer... These are some good times and good vibes. You should also totally watch this awesome video of this pastor shitting his pants after asking a politician why he supports gay marriage for some more happy vibes. I swear, it's good. Oh, and the title of my post isn't a typo, it's the title of a fantastic song by the Brian Jonestown Massacre!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with the cute dress!

Unknown said...

YES ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS EVERRRRR EVERRRRRRRRR

Girl miracle eye is bangin', I am waiting patiently (impatiently) for my package to arive :D

Dress = DIY what, yes!

Holly said...

I WANT THAT DRESS IT'S MINE!!! *pulls hair and tries to steal dress*

LOL ;)

Unknown said...

How did you DIY that dress?! It's incredible, I love the fabric

-Laura
www.thefoxtrails.com